The Maxpran is a dual type of clinical - friendly Invasive/Non-invasive ventilator (supports seniors, adults and children) designed for comfortable use by medical staff to treat patients.
The Modular and portable device which can be seamlessly integrated into any critical care ecosystem enables availability of high quality, cost effective treament across a range of clinical situations.
Maxpran lets the doctors and respiratory technicians operate the ventilator in 16 different modes catering to meet dynamic demands of the situation at hand.
Our Maxpran ventilation can serve to the myriad of ventilation needs of any kind of patient, from neonatal care to adult care. It can be operated in the most dire phase of respiratory situation through the weaning oﬀ stage. Robust design ensures the patient under the ventilation is treated with tenderly care.
Modular design of Maxpran® ensures high quality ventilation in many environments including ICU, NICUs and emergency rooms, freeing up doctors and technicians to focus on patients rather on procedural bottlenecks of setting up ventilators.
Maxpran's user friendly UI lets the doctors and technicians operate the ventilator intuitively and navigate various operating modes easy hassle. Sophisticated electronics (ARM basedd MCU couple with high precision and accuracy sensors) automates the ﬂow control system. Maxpran can be operated and monitored remotely by doctors and technicians.
Cloud storage ensures that medical data of ventilation settings and operational parameters are preserved and also can facilitate the introduction of artiﬁcial medical intelligence to make better respiratory therapeutic recommendations.
Maxpran is designed as unitary system offering a wide range of therapeutic options for dynamic clinical needs.
Audible and visual alarma are provided for critical error conditions :
- Volume Control
- CMV, AC, SIMV
- Pressure Control
- CMV, AC, SIMV, PSV
- CPAP, BPAP
- Special modes
- APRV, PRVC
Ventilator Parameter Settings
- Peak pressure - 20 - 60 cmH2O
- Peak respiratory rate - 10 - 60 Breath per minute
- Inspiratory time - 0.3 to 2.5 seconds
- Tidal volume - 50 to 2000 ml
- Peak flow rate - 240 L/min
- PEEP - 0 to 30 cmH2O
- Pressure support - 0 to 40 cmH2O
- I : E ratio - 1 :4 to 4 : 1
- Trigger flow sensitivity - 1 to 10 L/min
- Pressure Sensitivity - 2 20 cmH20
- Volume Accuracy - 2 to 5 % of the full scale
- Airway pressure - PIP, PEEP, Mean Pressure
- Tidal and Minute volume
- Respiratory rate
- Total Leak percentage / Leak volume
- Inspiratory O2 Concentration (FIO2)
- I : E ratio
- Low inflection point(LIP) and Upper inflection point(UIP)
- Curve (Paw(t),Flow(t),Tidal volume (t))
- Valve response time - ≤ 15 ms
- Volume Control principle - Time cycled, volume constant, pressure-controlled
- Pressure Control principle - Time cycled, pressure constant
- Safety relief valve - 100 mbar/cmH2O
- Leakage and hose system comp. compliance - automatic
- Power - 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power consumption Approx - 180 W
- Input Air and O2 supply pressure - 2.7 to 6 bar
- Compressor power - < 550 W
- Dimensions ventilator (W x H x D) - 37.9 x 24.7 x 37.8 cm
- Diagonal screen size - 15" TFT color touch screen
- Typical Weight (varies by config) - 1.3kg